Destination Rocks and Sets
Rainbow Falls Hawaii 2 Rock Set
Cozumel Shoreline 2 Rock Set
- Molds made in the field at Rainbow Falls State Park in Hilo, Hawaii using Exhibit-Mold.
- Textures and shapes were chosen as the most representative of the black volcanic rock found on the island, and slightly weathered by the water action of the near the falls.
- Set contains 2 rocks, both medium/large in size and work well as a single background and foreground piece.
Highly detailed, ultra light replicas of natural rocks and formations that I made while visiting various locations.
Original molds made by using Exhibit-Mold and Exhibit-Cast in the field.
All materials used are aquarium and reptile safe.
- Molds made of the limestone beach rock just above the hightide line in Cozumel, Mexico using Exhibit-Mold.
- Textures and shapes were chosen as the most representative of the extremely textured marine rock found on the Western facing shore.
- Set contains 2 rocks, both medium/large in size and work well to accent any aquarium/terrarium.
- Texture allows for soil pockets to aid in small moss and plant growth.